Vaginal Ozone Insufflation Protocol
Vaginal Ozone Insufflation Protocol - For vaginal infections and inflammation
Some people claim vaginal insufflation is a systemic therapy. Although there isn’t scientific evidence to back this claim, it is commonly used for vaginitis, infections, and other issues.
Protocol provided by the International Scientific Committee of Ozone Therapy.
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Flow Rate: 1/8LPM
- Frequency: 2-3 time per week or as needed
- Prepare ozone generator, oxygen tank, and oxygen regulator (refer to Section 1).
- Place ozone generator set up next to you in a comfortable position
- Take silicone tubing from insert and connect it to the top of the ozone generator
- Generously lubricate insert with KY gel or preferred lubricant
- Get in a comfortable position next to the ozone generator
- Insert white piece
- Set knob on regulator to 1/8LPM (Setting 8 for Stratus 3.0 or Ozone+ regulator)
- Operate for 10 minutes or as directed by medical professional.
- Discontinue if you are uncomfortable or experiencing pain
- Set regulator to 0
- Turn ozone generator off
FDA Required Disclaimer: No claims are made regarding the therapeutic use of any therapies.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a qualified licensed professional. In no way, should anyone consider the information on this, representing the “practice of medicine”. This site assumes no responsibility for how this material is used. The statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.