Ozone Therapy and Cancer in One Page
Since Richard Nixon declared the war on cancer in 1971, we have only seen a 2% increase in longevity of cancer patients, despite billions spent on research, experiments, and trials.1, 2 We are clearly losing this war.
Ozone therapy provides a non-invasive, safe adjunctive to most cancer treatments and ties directly into a holistic treatment methodology by offering immune balancing, increased energy, reduction of pain, and improved quality of life.
Ozone therapy stimulates the body toward homeostasis by creating a mild, acute oxidative stress and activates the NRF2 pathway (the same pathway activated during exercise and fasting).2, 3, 4 Among many mechanisms of action, ozone therapy is able to increase the body’s natural antioxidant production5, enhance oxygen metabolism6, and modulate the immune system.7, 8
Ozone therapy has been extensively researched in Europe and Cuba for the last sixty years. Millions of treatments have been performed with a higher safety record than aspirin.6 While you cannot breath ozone due to the lack of antioxidant defenses in the lungs,9 it can be safely administered in many other parts of the body.10, 11
It’s Effect on Cancer Patients
Ozone therapy does not attack the cancer. It takes a fundamental approach, helping the patient’s body to perform better and be more capable of fighting disease.
- Helps prevent and eliminate infections by balancing the immune system. 11, 12, 13, 14
- Blood circulation increase and oxygen delivery uptake. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- An uptick of metabolism – more energy. 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
- Potential improvement of conventional treatments, 27, 28
- May reduce pain 29, 30
- Quality of life is improved. 31, 32
- In the clinic - Typically an intravenous method of ozone is used. They will draw out a small amount of blood, mix it with ozone gas, and reinfuse it into the vein.
- Patients can do daily at home - Popular treatments for home cancer treatments include rectal insufflation, vaginal insufflation, ozone water, and ear insufflation.
Ozone Therapy can be used with conventional treatments, including chemotherapy and radiation. It is only to be avoided by people who have acute hemolytic anemia and Basedow Graves.