How to Make Ozone Oil at Home
- Stratus 2.0 or Stratus 3.0 Ozone Generator (https://www.simplyo3.com/products/stratus-3-0)
- Oxygen Tank or Concentrator
- Regulator (https://www.simplyo3.com/products/540-regulator)
- Ozone Oil Bubbler (https://www.simplyo3.com/products/oil-bubbler-system)
- Organic oil of your choice (Olive oil is the most common)
- Destruct (not needed but some people want it)*
*The destruct isn't necessary because once the ozone bubbles through the oil, it is no longer ozone. It has changed to oxygen and ozonides, both are safe to breath. Just make sure that you have enough oil in the bubbler. You can always add the destruct if you feel uncomfortable.
Warning: Although unlikely, This process can produce oil fumes that travel back into the ozone generator - this could potentially cause a fire. This article is for educational purposes only.
- Warning - The oil will get very warm as it's bubbling, be cautious. People have caused explosions before by exceeding the flash point, which will cause the oil to combust.
- Warning - If fumes make it back into the reactor of the ozone generator, you could start a fire.
- You are solely responsible for making ozone oil if you choose to do so. No one else can be held accountable except for you. We are not liable for passing along the information on how to do it.
- It is not going to save money unless you make A LOT and use A LOT.
- You need to keep a constant eye on the ozone oil, it can bubbler over and out of the bubbler due to the heat.
- You will not be able to make it to the same strength as professional grade oils and creams such as HonestO3 creams (www.HonestO3.com) They are made to European pharmacological standards and use commercial grade equipment.
- For anyone who is unwavering in their decision by this point, enjoy! Making ozone oil can be quite fun.
Heed considerations and warnings listed above.
- Turn the ozone generator on
- Do not leave the room while operating
- Open the valve of your oxygen tank by rotating counter clockwise
- Turn regulator knob to 1/4 LPM (Setting 5 for the Stratus 3.0 and Ozone+ Regulator)
- Let run for 4 hours.
- Turn off generator and oxygen for 2 hours.
- Repeat until oil is white paste, 3 – 6 days.