At Home Ozone Therapy Cheat Sheet
Disclaimer: Ozone therapy is not an FDA approved therapy. You should consult your medical practitioner before attempting anything to do with ozone therapy. The information in this document is not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure. It is not a substitute for medical advice.
Safety: Never breathe ozone. If you are concerned about breathing ozone, wear a respirator with a carbon based filter or operate in a well ventilated area. Avoid ozone therapy if you have acute hemolytic anemia, Graves’ disease, and severe blood clotting issues.
Stagger the dose: Always start with low doses, and increase them gradually. The exception will be in infected ulcers or injuries, where the reverse will be applied.
Dose: A dose of ozone is made from the strength of the ozone (ug/ml or gamma) and the volume (ml or cc). For example, you may fill your bag with 200ml (volume) at 20ug/ml (strength)
LPM: Liters per minute. This is the flow rate of the oxygen and represents how fast oxygen comes from the tank. The flow rates of oxygen for the Stratus 3.0 can be found in the product manual.
- Rectal Insufflation - Best systemic treatment. 20 - 40 ug/ml (strength) x 200ml (volume). Most people build up to this. For chronic disease, perform daily for 21 days and take off for 1 week. Continue this cycle. Some perform 2x per day after the first month. Continue this cycle. For preventative care, biohacking, or athletics, perform 2 - 3x per week. If cramping, you are doing too much. Decrease the volume and strength.
- Vaginal Insufflation - 1/8 - 1/16 LPM at 10 - 30 ug/ml for 5 - 15 minutes. Commonly done 2 - 5x per week. Start with lower concentrations, duration, and frequency.
- Ear Insufflation - Ensure to release any pressure. There should never be pressure build up in the ears. 1/8 LPM for 1 - 5 minutes.
- Ozone Water - Ozonate water for 12 minutes per 8 ounces for full saturation. Run at 1/4LPM. Use distilled water. Strength of ozone water reduces by 50% every 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Bagging/Cupping - Start with a high concentration around 60 - 80 ug/ml. Expose the affected area for 20 - 30 minutes. Repeat up to daily.
Instructional Videos: Drs Ozone Youtube
Remember to turn the regulator off when finished. Otherwise you will run out of oxygen.